Somehow, when the eyes are not producing sufficient tears that are effective to lubricate them, the tears then evaporate so fast that we are faced with a suffering dry eye syndrome. These include symptoms like 3D siberian mink fur false eyelashes:
- Hlllm Sore, irritating eyes that are sensitive to breeze blowing from the fan or air-conditioner.
- Blurred vision.
- Watery eyes as if you have been crying or tearing 3D siberian mink fur false eyelashes.
- The constant feeling of having something in your eyes that cause you to rub without hesitation.
- Redness of the eyes, though not always.
Wandering what causes dry eyes or why are my eyes so sore and watery? Understanding the causes will better explain that this eye condition, can be easily triggered by anything from the climate to hormonal changes… Not forgetting the possibility of an underlying health problem.
- Production of insufficient and ineffective tears – When the eyes are not producing tears sufficiently and effectively containing the right lubricants; or the tears evaporate too fast–we have the problem of dry eye syndrome.
- Hormonal changes associated with ageing, do take a toll on the quality of tears produced. Some women when they reach menopause, find that they no longer tolerate contact lens.
- Reading from a smartphone as Studies found, can cause 3D siberian mink fur false eyelashes strain as the eyes have to focus on the small texts in order to read.
- Cold or hot weather indirectly contributes to this eye condition, as it is the central heating or the air-conditioner that is the culprit in causing the problem. Central heating can make the atmosphere so dry, your eyes eventually become watery. Likewise, it is the same for the air-conditioner that blows.
- Excessive alcohol consumption can be the cause for sore eyes, because it dehydrates the body.
- Forgetting eye make-up removal overnight for women, can possibly aggravate and cause Blepharitis–a condition when the eyelids become red, swollen, itchy and the 3D siberian mink fur false eyelashes become crusty.
Now you are curious and perhaps anxious to know what is the Remedy for it. No doubt that prevention is better than cure, but somehow there are things that need to be remedied, when circumstances do not make them preventable.
Why not check them out here?:
- Eye drops like Tears Natural do give much relief to sore and watery eyes, and is applicable topically as often as every one or two hours initially, then gradually reduce to three times daily. Always select preservative free products with individual plastic vials, rather than small plastic bottles, that will not cause allergy nor contamination!
- Evening Primrose oil can be taken orally as a supplement. Additionally, vitamin A which is beta carotene, can be found in carrots, wolf-berries, papayas, mangoes and Cod liver oil, are good for your eyes.
- Blink your eyes – Regular blinking is crucial for healthy eyes. Remember, that each time you blink, you are refreshing them and cleaning your corneas too.
- The 20-20-20 rule – When on a computer, smartphone or a laptop, we tend to focus and be “glued” to our smart-tech devices that we forget to relax our eyes for a moment, to rest. Try looking up or looking away for twenty seconds at something twenty feet away, for every twenty minutes… just relax and rest your eyes before returning your gaze at the computer, laptop or smartphone.
Not everyone has Dry Eyes, but for the many unfortunate ones, it is an Unwelcome 3D siberian mink fur false eyelashes that plagues them. Neither can I wish it away and say “begone!” Just appreciate that our eyesight is a Precious Gift from God Almighty, and one of the most essential and utmost important of our five senses. They are the “windows of our souls” hence, treasure your eyes–for they are Not Replaceable, once lost!