The old saying “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” is argued by many women – maybe even you – as being true. However, makeup experts would agree that mascara, even though it doesn’t sparkle, does bring out a twinkle in the eyes and makes the face glow. This makes mascara a close competitor to diamonds as being a girl’s best friend natural mink eyelash wholesale.
Hlllm Whether your natural mink eyelash wholesale are long and thick, or short and straight, mascara will enhance your eye’s beauty. To make sure your eyelashes look their absolute best, here are 7 quick application tips.
1. If you have straight, short natural mink eyelash wholesale, an eyelash curler is essential. Before you apply mascara position the eyelash curler over the lashes next to the base of your eyelashes and gently press for 25 seconds. Apply mascara.
2. As you pull out the wand of the mascara twirl it around in the tube so it is fully coated with mascara. Pumping the wand will make it dry out prematurely.
3. Hold the wand vertically to apply mascara to the lower natural mink eyelash wholesale to avoid smudges. Use a Q-tip to go under the lashes after the application to get rid of extra buildup that might smudge.
4. Build the thickness of lashes with two light applications rather than one heavy one. Careful – not too thick.
5. Comb through natural mink eyelash wholesale between coats with an eyelash comb to give a fuller, thicker look.
6. Replace your mascara every 3 months to avoid bacteria.
7. Match mascara with your coloring. If you have dark hair use black, if your hair is lighter wear brown. Stay away from blue.
Sheila Dicks is an Image and Wardrobe consultant who helps men and women reach their full potential and gain greater self-confidence by finding their beauty from the inside out.